Thursday, 27 November 2008

Fresh Jam

So, a couple of my kids decided to give me their Apple jam. Turns out these little 12/13 year olds can make some pretty rocking stuff. I'm well impressed, it goes beautifully on toast in the morning.

So it's getting colder, and the snowboard season is coming in. Just got a bunch of decent 2nd (maybe 3rd) hand stuff that should hopefully get me started and keep me going for a bit, and I'm heading off to learn how to snowboard on saturday. It's gonna be awesome, if slightly painful because I'm going to suck so bad.

Oooh, came across an absolutely superb skit today written by a couple of my third years. So over the past couple of weeks I've been trying to get them to be as creative as possible and this is the fruits of their creativity (the skit is based off the first 2 lines which I made):

Mum: Ken!
Ken: Just a minute! Don't come into my room!!!
Mum: ...ok?
Ken: Don't come!
Mum: I'm coming
Ken: unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mum: Why do you put on a skirt? You're wearing a nice dress
Ken: I borrowed a skirt from Michiko
Mum: I believe that ken is sin-cere
Ken: I am a daughter.
Mum: That's unbelievable
Ken: Please believe me
Mum: I believe you

Another one involved a girl and a bowl of rice falling out because the rice saw the girl eating curry and seaweed. The girl denies it and they become friends once more...

No comments: