Yeah, so I got in a bit of a fight at the weekend. With a mountain. He got me a fair few good shots, and today putting on my clothes, sitting down, and clapping in the school assembly all hurt. I still reckon I got a few good shots on him though, managed to cut him up a little bit.So this past weekend was my first time snowboarding ever. I absolutely loved it. Muchos thanks to everyone who helped me pick it up on the slopes. First time I went down the slope I was all over the place. I reckon a blind, one-winged pigeon was more co-ordinated than I was. I managed to fall over just about every 10 seconds. Second time round I managed to pick it up a bit quicker. Screw those little French kids that are legendary around ski slopes. I can carve them up no problem. Maybe. Maybe not. It was definately freaking cold towards the end of the second day.

This is a picture of us with Betsy behind. She dealt with the cold well, much better than I did, and didn't get stuck in snow at all which was nice. I think possibly the most satisfying thing about snowboarding in the cold was hitting the onsen afterwards though. It was just so relaxing. There's no better time to be sitting in a big natural hot spring surrounded by naked men than after boarding. Or at least from what I've experienced so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment